Dr. Rafael A. Avila, M.D. is an American Board of Plastic Surgery and American Board of Surgery certified plastic surgeon and classically trained medical doctor. Dr. Avila is a detail-oriented and devoted doctor for those seeking cosmetic plastic surgery or reconstructive plastic surgery due to a wide range of reasons. Whether you want to boost your self-confidence or want to restore your appearance, we are happy to deliver results.
Dr. Avila attended Texas A & M University, earning a Bachelor of Science degree. Soon after, he graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Texas, where he received his medical degree. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the Texas Medical Association.
Dr. Avila is a member is good standing of the following:
• The American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
• The Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
• The Hidalgo-Starr County Medical Society
• The Texas Medical Association
• Chief of Staff for Mission Regional Medical Center, City of Mission, Texas 2004-2006