At Avila Plastic Surgery, we want to ensure you always feel confident with yourself. Whether you are looking into plastic surgery or reconstructive surgery, we will provide the results you need with the care you deserve. We offer a wide variety of procedures including liposuction, facelift surgery, scar revision, breast augmentation and much more. Dr. Avila evaluate your concerns and discuss your options. Call us today with any questions or to schedule a consultation.
Avila Plastic Surgery offers a full range of medical services including surgical and non-surgical techniques, consultations, cosmetic surgery, reconstructive surgery, pediatric surgery, and after care.
The word "plastic" comes from the Greek word plastikos, meaning "to mold or shape." Many of the first plastic surgeries were developed to close a difficult wound or replace tissue lost due to injury or cancer. These procedures often involved the formation of a skin flap to reshape or mold the area to approximate the original shape.
Plastic surgeons typically mold and reshape the following tissues of the body:
• Bone • Cartilage • Muscle • Fat • Skin
• Breast Augmentation • Head-Neck Cancer • Skin Cancer Reconstruction • Scar Revision • Cosmetic Surgery
• Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) • Otoplasty (Ear Surgery) • Brachioplasty (Upper Arm Lift) • BOTOX® • Collagen Injection
• Chemical Peels • Dermabrasion • Microdermabrasion • Cheek Augmentation/Implants • Tattoo Removal • Chin Augmentation
• Facelift (Rhytidectomy) • Lip Augmentation/Enhancement • Hand Surgery • General Reconstruction • Breast Reconstruction
• Breast Reduction • Breast Asymmetry • Breast Lift • Breast Implant Removal • Free-Flap Breast Reconstruction
• TRAM Flap Breast Reconstruction • Male Breast Reduction Surgery • Buttock Lift • Liposuction • Thigh Lift
• Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery) • Browlift (Forehead Lift) • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection
• Burn Reconstruction • CleftLip and Palate • Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery)
Restylane® is dermal filler that restores volume to the skin, giving a smoother, more youthful appearance. Restylane® is made of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance that already exists in the human body. The hyaluronic acid in Restylane® is a crystal-clear gel called NASHA or Non-Animal Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid. NASHA is completely biocompatible with human hyaluronic acid.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a simple, non-surgical, physician-administered treatment that can temporarily smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the brows in people from 18 to 65 years of age. It is the only treatment of its type approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).